Heavy Equipment Transport
Get reliable heavy equipment transport and shipping services through our network of qualified carriers and brokers.
Reliable heavy equipment transport
Your equipment is essential to the success of your business. You need the heavy equipment that you purchased shipped to your facility, farm, or worksite. But how do you transport such a large piece of heavy equipment?
With FR8Star of course!
- Over 20,000 carriers and brokers available
- Specialized flatbed transport companies specific to your truck freight
How FR8Star Works
Get instant estimates and decide if you're ready to move forward.
Post Your Load
Provide details about your load, including origin and destination.
Review transport company rates and ratings and select one to work with.
PEACE OF MIND
Your freight is in good hands with experienced transporters.
Freight rates for heavy equipment transport with 100% transparency
Unlike standard truck freight, heavy equipment transport can require oversize load permits, pilot cars and specialized freight carriers with the necessary trailer to haul your equipment.
Find your total freight costs by using our free freight cost calculator with a guaranteed fair market rate and all-inclusive pricing including permits for your heavy equipment transport needs.
- Itemization of permits and all third-party costs
- Equipment shipping companies competing for your business
Easily manage your heavy equipment shipments
Our time-saving tools and automation take the hassle out of finding the right flatbed trucking company, including oversize trucking companies to haul your equipment, machinery and other heavy haul freight.
- The transporters are the experts and will provide the right trailer based on your accurate details
- Review bids and book instantly from our bonded broker and insured carrier network
- After selecting a bid, the company you book with will reach out to confirm details before dispatching a truck
Equipment Hauling without the Hassle
Our team of specialized freight experts is standing by to help you plan, book and fulfill your next load.